Beginning Photography with Peyton Byford April 20th
This is perfect for those of you wanting to learn how to use your camera to:
- take better photos of your kids/family
- take better photos on vacation
- take better photos of anything outside/in natural daylight
This class will focus on teaching the basics of photography, camera settings and how to take a well balanced image in daylight.
A couple of things this class will NOT teach you:
- how to work with flash
- how to edit
- how to pose
- how to start a photography business
What you will need to bring:
- yourself and your DSLR camera + 1 lens!
What you will get:
- three hours of instruction + time to ask questions
- take-home guide with materials covered during the class
- the ability to confidently take photos in natural light with your DSLR!
*photos in gallery taken by Peyton & Katelyn.
*If you purchase a ticket and cannot attend the class for any reason a refund will only be issued if you tell us at least 48 hours before the workshop is scheduled to begin.
Out of stock